Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It is official...

Mr. and Mrs. S are GOING TO EUROPE. Yes, I know I told you we were planning it, but this evening we bought our plane tickets. It is officially official.

May 17th we will be headed to London. We will be spending a couple of in London doing all of the usual stuff (Big Ben, Buckingham, Trafalgar, Tower Bridge, London Eye, etc, etc), visiting the city of Bath, and Stonehenge. We will then be flying to Dublin and spending a handful of days in Ireland. Visiting castles, Blarney Stone, Cliffs of Moher, and of course the Guiness brewery before we return to London for a day and fly home. That's our itinerary in a nutshell. Holy Frick.

I.
Can.
Not.
ContainMYSELF!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! What a fun time you'll have!! Just the other day the hubby and I were discussing favorite cities in the world and London came up tops on both of our lists. It's such a cool place. And it'll be gorgeous in the spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Sounds like the perfect trip! I expect lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DH and I are trying to plan a post-bar trip (after I graduate law school) this summer. Yours sounds worth copying! Did you go through a travel agent? Or book it all yourself?

    ReplyDelete