Thursday, September 8, 2011

Found My Motivation!

It just slapped me upside the head on Monday.

No more slacking off.

This summer has obviously been a rough one. When it comes to my diet, I've given myself some rope. With that rope I have done nothing but hang myself.

10lbs

That is what I accomplished this summer. I got on the scale Monday and it said 191lbs. I never wanted to see 190 again and I have. FUCK. That was the straw that broke the proverbial camels back. I cannot continue to treat myself with such disregard and disrespect.

No cookie/chip/cocktail is worth this ache I have in my heart from letting myself down again. Okay, maybe not the cocktail part....

I went shopping, stocked up on good foods and Tuesday I was back at the gym. J and I have recommitted to our old program - 2 days on, 1 day off. I'm doing a minimum of 30minutes of cardio and alternating between abs/arms and abs/legs.

It is ON!

J got the time off of work and in November we are going to San Diego for a long weekend. I have 1o weeks and by then I want to lose 16 lbs. That is re-losing my 10lbs and going down another 5. That is about 1.5lbs a week and I think I can do it. The first few pounds are the easiest, water weight and whatnot, but I'm fully committed.

Goal: 175lbs by Nov. 10th.

I have a girlfriend here that is going to follow the same eating plan and my loverly friend Susan is supporting me from CA (and will be celebrating with me in SD!). Lots of support, a good plan, and a closet of pants that I need to get back into. What more does a girl need?

Operation Skinny is back in action.

2 comments: