Monday, May 30, 2011

HOME!

After what can only be described as a couple of amazing weeks, J and I are home from Europe. We've basked in the first night in our own bed. And I keep giving my camera a glance out of the corner of my eye, trying to avoid organizing and editing the almost 1000 pictures I took.

A couple things I learned in the last two weeks:

1. London is awesome.
2. We are in awe of how old things are there. I will never think anything in Seattle is old again.
3. Driving on the left is HARD.
4. Ireland is absolutely beautiful.
5. I have never met nicer people in my life.

Once I get my wits about me I will assemble a better recap!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! What a wonderful trip. Cant wait for pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about you this morning! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete