Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've almost survived it!

My crazy start to October is almost over. I survived Customer Service Week, my volunteer responsibilities, my trip back to Oklahoma, and now all I have left is my exam tomorrow at work. I've read the book. I'm halfway through the practice exam. I've gotten 96/106 questions right so far in the practice test. I only need 75% to pass I believe, so things aren't looking so bad.

This time tomorrow I hope to be having dinner with my husband and celebrating my passing score with a glass of wine or two. Only a couple though because Saturday we're off to Leavenworth! That's Leavenworth, WA for those of you who thought I might be off doing time. Leavenworth is a Bavarian village in the mountains. We're going there with a group of friends for OKTOBERFEST! I'm stoked. Yummy food, shopping, and BEER!

It'll be a busy month, but we're finally getting to the good part!

No comments:

Post a Comment