Friday, October 30, 2009

Boo's and Boobies

Just two quick notes today.

Prior to my 8 years of BC my PMS symptoms were generally just cramps and moodiness. Post BC, and especially the last couple of months, my boobs f'ing HURT. When I run up my stairs, I hold myself tight against my chest (I thought you might like that visual. ;) lol), when J tries to feel me up I smack him, and they even ache if I walk too fast. It sucks. I'm late again this month so it has been more than a week since this has started. Screw you boobies. There is nothing fun about these funbags, I hate you.

Now, on a brighter note, tomorrow is HALLOWEEN! We are going to a friends chili cookoff in the afternoon and then to a Halloween party in the evening. It is going to be a blast! A fun filled day with friends, tasty food, and a plethora a adult beverage.

I hope you have a happy and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment