Thursday, October 22, 2009

Preparations

The appointment that I thought was FOREVER away is now Monday. Only a few short days from now we will start getting answers. Like them or not. As much as I've been eagerly awaiting this appointment, I find myself actively trying not to think about it. I know all of the things I want to take with me, but I keep putting off actually getting them together.

Charts
Cycle info for the last 13 months
List of questions

Those are the big three. Let's see if another sick day tomorrow will cause me desperation and boredom enough to pull it all together.

T-minus 4 days. ::deep breath::

1 comment:

  1. It will be fine. You will have answers. I wish I had done it long ago. Out of 2 years 6 months, it only took us 4 months of getting the right medication combo to get KU. FOUR MONTHS. Look at how far we could be had we known what we were dealing with all along. This one may not have been the one but I am holding out that now that we know what works, we won't have to wait too long to feel that joy again. Good luck sweetie. If after your appt. you have questions or want to talk to someone about it, I'm here.

    ReplyDelete