Monday, November 2, 2009

November 1 = CD 1

AF barged in yesterday and that is saying it nicely.

Yesterday started as a very productive day. We've been working on making over our downstairs and things are coming together nicely. Freshly painted walls, new art, new desk fully assembled (it is our tv room/den), etc. My Mother-in-law saved the day and came by to pick up the dog and give him a good walk. We've been so busy that poor Harley has been neglected the past couple of weeks. After they walked 5 miles she came back and while we finished up she made us dinner! I was thrilled not to have to cook.

About 10 minutes before I sat down to dinner I thought I was going to vomit or shit myself. Yes, I'd been drinking the night before (Halloween), but not in that much excess to be sick 18 hours later. I went upstairs and realized I'd started. It was game on after that. I was cramping really bad so I strapped on the heating pad. I made it through dinner and then MIL left and I snuggled up with J to watch America's Funniest Home Videos. I was miserable. Cramps were getting worse and worse. A hot shower didn't help and the heating pad wasn't doing anything. I laid down in bed and 15 minutes later I was in tears. J wasn't sure what to do. Boy he tried though. He fetched ibuprofen, water, and dished out the forehead kisses until I was able to fall asleep.

Thankfully, I slept like the dead. The weird thing was I had period dreams all night. Not just period induced psychosis, but actually dreams about my period. Being out in public with stained pants, buying tampons, etc. It was bizarre. I must have gotten it out of my system though, because I woke up this morning feeling pretty good. I was crampy a couple of times today, but nothing out of the norm.

Anyone that has taken progesterone, did you have a similar experience? I'm wondering if the medication had anything to do with it. I can, without a doubt, say that was top 3 worst starts ever. I'm okay with that being a one-time deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment