Monday, November 23, 2009

Friend Making Monday

Rotty is awesome and she celebrates Friend Making Monday. Essentially it is to get to know your fellow blog-peeps! So, here are my results to this weeks questionnaire:

1. Turkey or Ham? It is called 'Turkey Day' for a reason. Turkey of course!
2. Favorite side dish. Mashed Potatoes. ::droooool::
3. Favorite dessert. Pumpkin and/or Apple Pie.
4. Black Friday: Are you going or not? We usually do not, but I am this year!
5. If so, what's on the top of your list? I'm getting a Dyson for Christmas! WOOT!
6. Going out of town or staying close to home? Staying close.
7. Hosting or helping? Hosting!
8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving. Eat WAY too much, fall asleep early...
9. What do you do after dinner? Sleep, veg with family.
10. What are you most thankful for this year? My husband. This year has had its ups and downs, but he's the best part of me.

Your turn! Post a comment so that I can scope out your answers!

1 comment:

  1. rock on fellow tater lover!!!

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete