Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Be Jealous.

We've made our 2010 vacation plans. We've been considered all kinds of tropical locals - Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, a cruise, etc. Where did we land you ask? Whistler.

I know, I know, Whistler in April is worlds away from Cancun. Before you go and think I'm any crazier than I'm sure you already do, check this out:

WARNING: AWESOMENESS OVERLOAD


We are going to travel with two other couples for a full week and that, my dear friends, is where we will be staying. How fricken cool is that!? The place is gorgeous. Our own hot tub, barbeque, great views, and the best part - it is ski-in/ski-out.

The only downside to the whole trip is having to wait 5 months before we go. Giddy doesn't quite capture my current level of excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment