Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Clomid Tentative Crosshairs

For once I agree with FF - it is possible that I ovulated on the 15th.

I have been testing with OPK's and am really bad at holding it for four hours and not drinking fluids. It is because of this that I believe my test line was not dark than the control. Saturday (11/14) I had a very very faint pink line. Sunday there was a distinct pink line, but it was not darker than the very dark control. However I'd been working around the house all morning and afternoon and drank tons of water, which of course is supposed to dilute you LH levels... I counted it as negative on my chart and made note of it.

The other factor is my CM. Since the start CM has always been hit/miss for me. NOT this month. This month I'm a lube factory. lol - TMI, I know.

All I know for sure is that so far we've 'canvased the area', so if I did O at all we put forth our best efforts. ;) The signs aren't certain, even with meds. I'm left here to wonder for another couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hold out for just a few more days. That chart does look good for an O.

    ReplyDelete