Monday, November 30, 2009

Someone thinks I'm lovely!

If Buckin thinks I'm lovely, I don't need anything else!

I am a proud recipient of the 'One Lovely Blog Award'. The fact that this is from a reader and dear friend makes it a special one. Thanks, Buck!

To accept this award: Post it on your blog together with the name of the Person who granted and his or her link. Pass the Award to 5 other blogs that you newly discovered & remember to contact them and let them know.

I'll admit I changed the rules. It's my award, I can decide! You were supposed to pick 15 blogs, but I really wanted to nominate 5 special ones! I love all of the blogs I read and follow. I know that my blog is very therapeutic for me, even if no one read it at all. It does make it a little extra sweet to know that there are others out there like me in this notsolittle blog community. These 5 are the blogs that have inspired and taught me. I look forward to reading their blogs and following their stories.

1. Sweetpea
2. Alyssa
3. Nlvaden
4. Rachel Even though you're a blog-slacker right now! lol
5. Stephanie

(Note: I'm not sure why I never posted this, it's a few weeks old! Sorry, B!)

1 comment: