Thursday, February 17, 2011

ABC's of Me

To prevent myself from neglecting my blog too much, I decide to borrow this idea from Josey.

(A) Age: 26

(B) Bed Size: Queen. J and I love our bed. I don't know that I'd ever get a king. As it is, we snuggle from the time we fall asleep, until we wake up. If we've fallen apart in the night, and one of us wakes up, we come back together.

(C) Chore You Hate: Laundry. Especially folding it!

(D) Dogs? 2 - Lacey our beautiful 1yo yellow lab; and Harley - our sweet 7yo chocolate lab

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Breakfast. And a hairdryer.

(F) Favorite Color: I'm in a bit of an orange phase. But a love green too.

(G) Gold or Silver? Silver. Or white gold.

(H) Height: 5'7"

(I) Instruments You Play: I played the saxophone in elementary school, does that count? lol I can play some basic songs on the piano and otherwise jam out in my car or dance around the house and sing with J (we're always making up our own words)

(J) Job Title: Manager

(K) Kids: Someday.

(L) Live: The great Pacific Northwest (Seattle area)

(M) Mom's Name: Diana

(N) Nicknames: Sweetpea is my favorite.

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Nope.

(P) Pet Peeve: Socks with sandals, hanging 'stinky trees' in your rear view mirror, and interrupting

(Q) Quote from a Movie: "Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!" Finding Nemo

(R) Right or Left Handed? Right

(S) Siblings: 1 sister

(T) Time You Wake Up? 3:50am (yes, I can hear you groan)

(U) Underwear: There was a line of no-line thongs from Tarjay that I loved, but they don't carry them anymore. Now it is mostly VS underoos for this girl.

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: I can't think of one. I even googled a list of veggies, to see what I could find. I'm sure there is something...

(W) What Makes You Run Late: Hardly anything. I feel like I'm always early. Oh, when we have to get dressed up to go out, I can run late. Usually because my hair won't hold a curl, or I have to iron J's shirts.

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Tons. Wrist (at least twice), fingers, my ankle (at least a half dozen times)...

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: My lasagna, chili, and meatloaf are delish!

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: I love the African animals at the zoo - lions, zebras, giraffe, etc.

Feel free to play along!

Weigh in and check up are today. McSkinny Friday will have the results. Fingers are crossed!

1 comment: