Friday, February 25, 2011

McSkinny Friday

This week was less than miraculous. BUT, I refuse to be anything but positive about it.

Official Weigh-In: 184

That is a loss of 1lb this week. A total of 17lbs in 5 weeks! It isn't the 4lbs of last week, but it is still a loss! This week the thing I am most proud of is that I lived my life. I went out for girls weekend, had a marvelous time (that may have involved one -or 5- too many drinks, not diet approved...), I was too busy to bother with the gym but for one day, and you know what? I loved it. At the end, I lost a pound, and it was just a little icing on the cake. Not a bad week, eh?

This week I am focusing on drinking more water. I've been kind of slacking in that area, so its time to get with the program.

One more week of this diet and then it's back to the real world! Let's see if I can go out with a bang.

Peace, love, and a size smaller jeans,

1 comment:

  1. It's moving the right direction down the mountain! Another pound lost... you're getting leaner and stronger and the weight will start to come off more slowly, but it's in the right direction. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete