Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just call me Chilly Willy the Penguin.

Brrrrrr.

I have felt like such a wuss. Yes, it has been chillier in these parts lately, but damn. I'm spending the majority of the day in my office, wearing my coat and scarf, with my legs wrapped in a fleece blanket. I look like my Grams.

I asked the doc, is this some evil diet backlash? Her answer? Yes and no. No it isn't a side affect of the hcg. But, yes, it is a result of my diet. Why? Because I have taken off an almost 20lb coat! I'd never thought of it that way. However, I have basically step outside, taken off a big fuzzy warm coat and said, "Now body. Listen up. You will remain at the same temperature you were when you were wearing the aforementioned fuzzy warm coat. Got it?" My body then proceeds to give me the finger and commence with the shivering.

Doc says that it will just take some time for me to acclimate to my new lighter self. Has anyone experienced this? Am I silly to just have never thought about it?

Meanwhile it is warm tea and layers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment