Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

P.S. Is that not the most lovable face ever??
P.P.S. okay, so it wasn't entirely wordless. when have you known me to keep quiet?? Plus, look at that face!
P.P.P.S Consider this your fair warning. I am an insufferable self-promoter of my dogs (AKA the cutest pooches on the face of the earth). Which I realize does mean that when I actually have two-legged children (AKA the cutest wee babes on the face of the earth), I will be even worse. You've been warned.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww! How sweet!!

    I know that I too will be one of those insufferable "look at this picture of my offspring!" type of moms that I totally hate right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Here from ICLW (#33), and I am absolutely as unequivocally as biased about my pooches as you are. We just lost our yellow lab last January, so this face in particular makes me smile big time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way with my doggie. He's my only baby right now, so he is spoiled.

    ReplyDelete