Monday, September 20, 2010

Vegas

We had a GREAT time in Las Vegas. The conference I was attending was great. Good discussion and a bit of the rejuvenation I needed for work. I was seriously lacking the appropriate motivation. After the work part was wrapped up, we had a couple of friends meet us down there.

Let the FUN begin!

We walked around town with tasty beverages in hand. I soaked up the 100 degree weather. The last of summer I am certain I will see until next July. Every day we took a nap (have I ever expressed how much I love a good nap? I do.). Thursday night we got allll gussied up. I got to wear my pretty party dress and we hit the town. We got drinks and ended the night at King Ink (a tattoo parlor/lounge) at The Mirage. We had some drinks while our friend got a tattoo! Classic Vegas right there. The next night we prefunked (drinking in Vegas is PRICEY) before traipsing around to The Rok (nightclub in NY NY) and then my favorite - Studio 54 (MGM). L.O.V.E. that place! There was crazy go-go dancers, a kickass dj, and lots and lots of dancing. It was a great time.

Can I tell you a secret though? My feet hurt for TWO DAYS after that. Yup, today was the first day they didn't ache. I think I'm getting too old for that partyallnight business. But, it was totally worth it.

Overall it was a really productive, fun, warm, and relaxing trip. And overall, I'm ready to go back.

Just a couple photos from the trip:Sunset on our way into Vegas.

Look at that cute face!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fantastic!! Well, except for the sore feet. Hope they feel better now.

    ReplyDelete