Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

In just a couple of hours we leave for the airport. That's right, we're VEGAS bound. I cannot express exactly how excited I am. I've got to work tomorrow and Thursday and then it is two days of nothing but PLAY. What is better than a Vegas trip? A Vegas trip with paid airfare and hotel (with the exception of J's ticket and one additional night)!

Pedicure? Check.
Clean house? Check. (Anyone else clean before you leave so you don't come home to a disaster?)
Bags packed? Almost check.
Watched The Hangover twice this weekend to prepare? Check.
New party dress purchased? CHECK.

I think I'm ready to go!

Since the pacific northwest has officially settled in to fall, I am really looking forward to that last dose of summer. 4 days of sunshine, drinks poolside, warm nights filled with friends and cocktails and cute dresses... love! See you kids back around these parts this weekend. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment