Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Weekends are making me fat.

My weekends are slowly killing me.

I do so well all week. I bring my lunch most days and even when I don't I behave - I hit the salad bar in my building and opt for a light dressing. At most I have soup and half a sandwich on whole grain bread. Basically, I do all of my catch-up on the weekdays.

Which happens to be a damn good thing because the weekend get here and my weight jumps more than a Mexican jumping bean! We'll sit out by the fire with a beer and order pizza instead of cooking. There are birthday parties, weddings, and my complete and utter lack of restraint.

I'm fired.

I start Monday bloated, a little (lot) gassy, and about 2-3 pounds to lose before I do it again the next weekend. It is a vicious cycle. A vicious chubby, gassy, bloated, cranky, depressing cycle.

I need to snap the hell out of it. Does anyone know of a weekend summer fat camp? If so, can you just sign me up and send me the bill?

1 comment:

  1. Weekends are everyone's downfall. Don't be too hard on yourself. I don't have much advice for you since that it exactly how I am too. Good luck...

    MissC

    ReplyDelete