Friday, July 1, 2011

Praying AF is late, or never shows.

Dear AF,

July is when J and I get down to business. As soon as you arrive, I go in for my baseline ultrasound and we get this show on the road. Today is CD29.

Here's the thing, if you show up in the next couple of days, this month is a bust. Why? Because two weeks from now (i.e. when I would be ovulating) I am in the sunny state of California for four lovely days and it will make an IUI a liiiiittle tricky.

That means that I need you to take your damn time getting here, or of course to take the next year off while I bake my adorable child. I'm cool either way, but damnit AF, if you show up in the next handful of days (the earliest you would have shown in quite awhile), I'm going to be sooo pissed at you. I will even put up with these sore boobies for a whole other week if you just hold the damn phone.

My patience is thin enough without you jumping up and down on it.

We clear?

Good.

Love and kisses,
Mrs. S

Glad we got that settled.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely letter. Wishing you the best and hoping AF stays away completely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there I'm a new follower :) I love ur letter. I have a few words I'd like to say to AF also. Stay away lady!!! Hehe. hopefully she stays away from u as well :) have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ran across your blog . . . looking forward to following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AF, I hope your flight is delayed for at least a week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always come through in the clutch Sus. kisses ;-)

    ReplyDelete