Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I think it goes without saying what we are thankful for this week.

There are no guarantees in this life, but at this moment Jeremy and I are experiencing something I wasn’t sure we would ever see – pregnancy.

I don’t feel too much different, apart from the gas and sore boobs of course, but my world has changed this week. I am reserving my freak-out, jump up and down, excitement for Friday when we get the results of our second beta. But folks – I went and got myself knocked up.

There is a lot to be thankful for today.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Congrats on getting knocked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you guys! I feel the same way right now. I wish all those dealing with IF will be able to experience this. I wish a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete