Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A great weekend getaway

As I mentioned on Sunday, we spent the weekend in Whistler, BC! If you've never been, I'd highly recommend it. It can be a bit spendy, as most tourist towns are, but it can be done on a budget and some of the splurges are worth it! It's the second time we've visited Whistler and we have had a blast both times.

(Clockwise from the top-left - J and I in The Brewhouse, brilliant fall colors on the Western Washington University campus, Whistler Village, the Peace Arch at the Washington/BC border, getting a little friendly with a local)

The weekend was gorgeous. We made quite a few stops on the trip north and really enjoyed the beautiful fall weather. Sunshine, gorgeous fall color, and the crisp air. I have to say, fall is quickly becoming my favorite season. There is just no place quite as beautiful as the NW in the fall.

1 comment:

  1. "There is just no place quite as beautiful as the NW in the fall. "

    I couldn't agree more! :) Thanks for sharing pictures.

    ReplyDelete