Sunday, November 27, 2011

Turkey Hangover

Have you ever eaten so frequently that you feel hungover? For the past three days, I have.

Too much good food!

I am now, officially, sick of eating. I wish there was a pill that contained all of the nutrients I need. This way I could avoid having to chew anything. Ever. Again.

Frankly, eating all of the delicious food has left me in a coma.

So while all of you continue to lead your productive lives, I am going to curl back up on the sofa with my big cozy blanket and continue our Harry Potter marathon.

P.S. For those of you who are HP nerds, like us, the Blu-Ray box set is 50% off at Amazon.com.
Harry Potter Box Set - Now go have yourself another piece of pie and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, we're doing the EXACT same thing! Watching HP ALL DAY LONG today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, allll the cool kids are doing it! ;)

    ReplyDelete