Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sharing is Caring.

Except when we're talking colds. And especially when that 'cold' holds the threat of your husbands pneumonia.

Yes, yesterday I caught the plague. Thankfully I am fairly confident I don't have pneumonia. I've only had a slight fever (99.3 was the highest) and it responded to just one Tylenol. I have developed a bit of a phlegmy cough (glad you stopped by today?) and a headache, but overall it could be worse.

I slept for a solid 11 hours and while I still have a cough, I'm feeling okay just relaxing in bed. I'm keeping an eye on the fever, which I haven't had at all so far today!

I was hoping for a drama free week, but we'll have to cross our fingers that week 12 brings that instead. For now, I'm back to watching house/bath/kitchen crashers and dozing.

Any fun weekend plans? Can I live vicariously through you?

3 comments:

  1. Aw, man! I was really hoping you'd be able to avoid it! Just get lots of rest and drink water like it's going out of style... hopefully you'll be on the mend soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that sucks. My husband has a really bad cold and has had one for over a week now.. and I'm really hoping I don't catch it!! I've only felt more tired than normal and achey but luckily no cough or sneezing.. but I feel bad for my hubby cause I want to take care of him.. along with avoiding him so I don't catch it.. cause usually when I get colds I get bronchitis.. and the only way to treat that is steroids.. which I want to avoid since I'm 32 weeks.. but anyways I hope it doesn't get worse for you and you get over it pretty quick and are better really soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got over my cold a few days ago. Thank goodness. I had a beer with a couple of friends and went to my nephew's 2 year birthday party with a bunch of toddlers. My weekend has been fairly productive I guess. Today might be a Dexter on Showtime day.

    ReplyDelete