Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy Week

Phew. Last week was a whirlwind! While I am glad most of it is behind me, today is Monday and who can ever be excited about that!?

I picked up a part time job last week, (probably more on that later) mostly because my daytime job is salary and does not provide me the opportunity to do overtime and earn extra $. We are really trying to put additional money into savings and there may or may not be this couch set at Costco that I cannot live without...

In addition to my few extra hours of work, this weekend also consisted of a baseball game and R's baby shower - I told you it was action packed! Tonight I have a meeting to attend for the new job and then hopefully the rest of the week will be lax. ::knock on wood::

We leave this Friday for our long anniversary weekend. I am very excited for a little uninterupted time with J.

No comments:

Post a Comment