Thursday, July 23, 2009

Finally something good!

The day started out much along the lines of the rest of the week - shitty. I won't go into the details because it upset me and I don't want to get all worked up again. BUT, that isn't what this is about (see - I'm being positive again - GO ME!).

Remember my broken laptop? I'm blogging on it again! A friend of mine's dad is a computer guru and thankfully offered to take a look at my computer. He quickly found the issue (I'd maxed the memory - damn picture obsession - and it caused some corruption...) and completely saved the day. I had it back, completely fixed, updates installed, new software added, etc in less than 24 hours. And I thought it was toast! My shittastic week finally has a silver lining. My precious laptop is just like new!!

I haven't even gotten to the best part. He did it for FREE. He just asked that I send him referrals.

K, you are my hero. You may have prevented me from jumping off the 25th floor of my building when I got to work in the morning.

Tomorrow's Friday. The sweet scent of a fun filled sunny weekend is ahead. FINALLY!

1 comment: