Monday, August 10, 2009

Charting Fail

I'm going to blame my exhaustion on my 28 year old child. A husband with use of only one hand equals approx a 5 year old. They need help bathing, washing their hands, making breakfast/lunch/dinner, fetching meds, pillows at bedtime, etc. Even worse is that we can be kind of messy folks during the week and then attack the house with vigor on the weekends... well guess who got to do that solo? I know, pooooooor me, right? lol

I slept through my alarm both Saturday and Sunday morning. I did temp when I woke up on my own, but it was 4 hours later than usual so I didn't record them (they were fairly consistant though) I suppose I was just too pooped to party.

I was so worried that I would miss my alarm this morning and be late for work that I woke up every 30 minutes after 2:00am. At least I didn't miss it!

1 comment:

  1. I've had days like that. Hopefully it will even out for you as he gets the hang of being a one-armed, one-hand, grumpy-purple people-eater.

    ReplyDelete