Monday, August 3, 2009

Oi Vey.

Take a look at that beaut...



That right there is beauty. Beauty that cannot be rivaled by any that I've come across. (Can you smell the sarcasm?) Those tentative crosshairs are a joke, the temps bounce around more than an Easter Bunny on crack. I am beginning to lose hope that we'll be able to do this on our own. I'm trying to stay positive (the month isn't over yet!), but from the looks of things here, we're not fairing so well. Especially considering the dozen negative OPK's. Granted we'll start them earlier next month, but still.

I do need to prepare myself for the very real idea that we'll be visiting the doctor in September to talk about IF and our options. Until it has officially been a year, I really don't want to put any labels on our situation, but it is heading more and more that direction every month.

J and I have only just briefly discussed what we'll do next. So far we agree that we're open to meds. I'm not sure that J is so hot on the idea of IVF, but that was mostly after he heard about the cost. I'm definitely going to have to get more details from our insurance company. Hopefully we'll just not have to cross that bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment