Thursday, August 13, 2009

Landon James

He was finally born today! I wish I could give a more thorough report, but I haven't met him yet! I plan to head there sometime this morning so I will have full details, and hopefully a picture, later today.

I would like to take a moment to wish Landon a happy birthday. You're new around here little man, but I promise that you have so much love and support around you that you have no reason to be scared or nervous. Enjoy these first few days/months/years. Everything is so new and exciting. You will learn more and more each day. You have wonderful parents and a very large extended family. Oh, and that big sister of yours? Well, you'll get to meet her soon. Big sisters can be a pain sometimes, but I promise that she would do anything for you.

I love you little man, even though I haven't even gotten to meet you yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment