Friday, September 4, 2009

Fail.

My first fail is my chart this month. 1 time I just plain forgot and two others I have slept through my alarm. I never do this. My alarm goes off and I'm up - instantly. It barely has a chance to beep. But twice in just as many weeks I don't even remember it going off. One of those times was this morning. I'm especially irritated since I have no clear O just yet. I don't want to miss it! (I say that like it will actually happen this month. lol) Thank goodness J wakes up 30 minutes after me or not only would I miss temping, but I would be REALLY late for work.

This morning I woke up with 4:32 (usually get up at 4:00) and I still managed to be out the door by 4:46 to catch my vanpool. Thank god I showered last night! I probably just set a record of some kind. I managed to get out with make up on, hair dried, and a pretty cute outfit (including the sassy new necklace that R got me for my birthday!!).

TGIF! I cannot say that enough.

Now I must return to my online shopping for an alarm that will slap me in the face or shake my bed. Something that will actually get me up on time.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, I woke up late quite a few times and my temps were never off enough to throw the chart. 30 minutes isn't that big of a deal if you are in a deep sleep because its still your waking temp and not enough time lapse to worry about adjustment.
    Don't beat yourself up over it.

    ReplyDelete