Thursday, March 4, 2010

Guest Blogging

Infertility is a tricky subject to write about. I struggle with it constantly because it is difficult to put the emotions into words or the appropriate context. I am forever grateful for this tiny corner of the blogosphere because I can come here anytime I need to and just word-vomit on all of you all. (Excellent visual, no? lol) It is incredibly valuable to me to just get it out. Out of my mind and into the universe so that I can move on.

That brings me back to the title of this post, guest blogging. My dear friend Rachel (you all know here as R around these parts) has started a fantastic new blog: http://www.withrootsandwings.com/ . It is here that she is sharing with the world her experiences in all things Mommy. Reviews, weight loss, health, adorable Landon updates/pictures, etc. Rachel asked me a month or so ago if I would be comfortable writing a guest blog for her site talking about my experience. I was flattered that she would ask and I accepted. It took me forever to get anything written. Where do I start? What does the audience want to know about? There is just SO much I could say, I couldn't get my thoughts in a straight line.

But, I've done it, and I may do it again if the right time comes. I know I cannot speak for all of us suffering with IF, but I hope I did it even the slightest bit justice. Check it out and let me know what you think. And thanks again for always being there to listen. Even through the craziness.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Guest Post. Hang in there sweetie. It's a tough road we travel.

    ReplyDelete