Monday, March 22, 2010

Post # 200

For a couple of days now I have been trying to think of something thought provoking and worthy of putting out into my small corner of the blog world. But honestly, not a lot has been going on. I am still waiting patiently for AF to show up (CD 31 today). Even though I'm late, I hold no hope that I should even waste a test considering my mid-cycle ultrasound and the fact that my temps are quickly tanking.

I am anxiously awaiting this fresh start with a new medication. Part of me is thrilled with my doctors statement that most women that don't respond to Clomid, respond really well to Femara. Clearly I didn't respond to the Clomid, so now is our chance. However, the other part of me is scared that this isn't going to work either. That is will be another thing that we've tried and failed. I don't want to even think about the steps we will need to take if this doesn't work.

Just as always I'm a mixture of emotions. I'm mostly nervous and scared, with a dash of excited in there just to make things interesting. My focus has been on keeping my mind and self occupied with other things so that I'm not stressed and focused on waiting.

Oh, and we started a Biggest Loser challenge in my office today. Hopefully it's the little kick in the seat I need to get past this plateau. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment