Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The not-so-chart.

I am taking an involuntary leave from charting this month. I am still going to track my meds and OPK results there just to have an organized method of keeping track, but no temping. The reason for this after a solid year or ploping that thing in my mouth every morning? Thank little miss Lacey. Once she hears my alarm go off there is no laying patiently in her crate for me to take my temp. Nope, she's got to go potty NOW or she'll whine, cry and bark until Daddy is wide awake, gently shoving me out of bed.

I think a break will be good for me though. With my already busy schedule, and now all of the puppy tasks, I'm already waking up 10 minutes earlier every day (yes, that means I'm getting up at 3:50am! ::GASP::). I think I could use one less thing on my morning agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment