Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good sign or bad?

I know there isn't any way to know, but that is what my mind keeps doing.

My boobs are sore and my face resembles a certain pepperoni pizza I can't eat because there are too many carbs. Blech. Seriously I haven't been this broken out since I first went off the pill almost two years ago. It is b.a.d. Big ugly red ones.

Maybe it isn't pregnancy or period. Perhaps it is just stress. I mean I do have to deliver two performance improvement plans and fire someone today... Oh the glamorous life I lead.

Is it Friday yet?

3 comments:

  1. It can also be your body detoxing from the carbs. Any time I change my diet drastically, about a week later my body sheds toxins etc. mostly through my FACE! Which can be a good sign too.

    Hang in there! (by the way, my carb reduction? Not going so great!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was Friday . . .almost! Hope your stress and face clear up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies. I never thought about it being my diet, you're probably right! Can't win to save my life.

    ReplyDelete