Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Post HSG Update

It has been a couple of days since my trigger shot of HSG, so I thought I'd give ya'll an update.

1. My ass hurts. Okay, so it is more my hip than my ass, but still, ouch! It is tender and sore. If feels like I have a giant bruise. In fact, I keep checking for one!

2. There was definitely some crampage I've never had before on my lower right. In my mind it is because the HSG was basically a folli-steroid that caused it to get giant like Hulk and explode. Good enough visual, right? I think the fact that I could feel this may be caused by my continual constipation. It's caused some bloat and extra sensitivity in my lower regions.

3. The nurse warned me of moodiness and so far I don't think I've been too bad. Maybe you should ask J... lol

Otherwise things are good. We're cautiously optimistic and I'm certainly hoping the next two weeks fly by.

1 comment:

  1. ::becomes a contortionist pretzel and crosses entire body four times over::

    ReplyDelete