Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thankful Thursday

1. Half Days - I took a mental health half-day today. I've had kind of a rough week, so it will be nice to do nothing but lay on the couch and read until I go workout this afternoon.
2. New healthy babies - a friend of mine had her baby last night. He is healthy and mom, dad and big brother (who turns one in a week!) are happy.
3. Chef Salads - Seem to be my favorite go-to meal during this low-carb diet. I mean egg, ham, turkey, and cheese? Lettuce too of course, but who cares about that. YUM.
4. Red Bell Peppers - I'm not sure where this came from, but I cannot eat enough of them. I cut them into strips and put them in a sandwich baggy with a little bit of fat-free Italian dressing... ::drool:: I snack on them throughout the day at work. Keeps the snacky cravings away.
5. My planner - I carry it with me ALWAYS to keep my life organized, but it is going to be my life line for the next couple of months. Photography classes start next week, championship game is coming up for softball, i have two exams to take for work, there are camping trips, graduations, birthdays, etc. Busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment