Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 12

Day 12

Now the words I'm about to say may be shocking. They may also cause you to get in your cars, or board planes, to ensure that I get safely to the crazy-house where I belong...

Today I am grateful for working out. GASP! Me?! I know, right! I have worked out 4 of the last 5 days. And by working out I don't mean any of that halfassed crap either. I mean 30+ minutes on the fancypants Precor elliptical and at least another 20 on the treadmill. I've also alternated abs/arms/legs with my cardio. Wednesday it was a 30 minute 'Ab Lab'.

Peeps - I am D.E.A.D. But you know what? I'm the good kind of dead. The kind where I feel like I've accomplished something. And the kind where I am sleeping like a honest-to-goodness CHAMP.

While it is true my abs may fall right off my chubby body, they can pack up and leave with the 2.5 L-B's I've lost this week. BOOYAH GRANDMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment