Since today is Thanksgiving I'm going to give you all a thankful smorgasbord...
I am thankful for...
- a large and wonderful family
- friends that can be rivaled by none other
- a warm and safe home
- a fresh blanket of snow outside (we NEVER have snow on turkey day)
- a husband that loves me, despite my being a crazy person
- two sweet pups snuggling on my floor
- the fact that our struggles with IF have brought us closer as a couple and didn't drive us apart
- job security
- above all else - time with those I love during the holidays.