Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 1

I'm a thief. Yes, it's true. I totally stole this idea from... Facebook. ::GASP::

I have decided, as a way to get me back here and writing on the daily, that I will share my month of thankfulness with all of you. In the days when I am so very busy, I can often forget to stop and be grateful for all of the blessings in my life.

This will in no way be a complete list. Or even a list that forms in any particular order (my thoughts are nowhere near that organized). Who will join me?

Day1
First and foremost I am, and always will be, thankful for my husband. Through it all (including discussing our absenteeism ballots today... don't get me started!) he is my foundation. He makes me strong and builds me up when I feel like I cannot stand on my own. Love you, J.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I did the same thing! :) And decided to participate in NaBloPoMo on top of it... and somehow hopped to your blog from there. :) Sometimes it is so hard to be thankful... it always helps me to take some time to focus on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea...30 days of thankfulness! Love it!

    ReplyDelete