Friday, April 8, 2011

Featuring: Me!

When Nancy, from The Fertility Blogs reached out and told me I was selected to be their featured blog of the week, I was honored! I have found a lot of great blogs and expanded my communittee through their blog. To be included as one of their features is flattering.
________

Our featured blog this week is Him Plus Me = Three, a great personal blog by Mrs S. She shares with us her life on her journey to Motherhood. We love the honesty she shares about herself.

We asked her several questions for this post:

What has going through infertility taught you about yourself?
Our struggle with infertility has taught me a number of things. First and foremost is that I need to practice my patience. Everything about this process is a wait. [continue...]

Thank you to Nancy for reaching out and giving me the opportunity. And, thank you to everyone who stops by here on a regular basis. Your support means a lot to me.

5 comments:

  1. Awh - thanks for the shout out!! I appreciate it. :) Glad I can tell it to ya like it is without you wanting to slap me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being featured! It was a great "article!" And thank you SO MUCH for mentioning me! You are awesome.

    I know you will join my "ranks" soon. No doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to meet you! :) Hope the journey gets shorter. (I hope mine does too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Being featured sure is a nice feeling. I'm glad you are being recognised in this amazing community. Even though we all wish we didn't have to BE in this community.

    Cheers!

    MissC

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an honor! For you AND me! <3

    ReplyDelete