Sunday, January 10, 2010

I love weddings.

Last night two of our really good friends got married. It was small and intimate and everyone had a great time! My friend, we'll call her Mrs.K, trusted me enough to take care of her floral arrangements. I promise to post pictures later, but everyone LOVED them! I got so many compliments. I made the bridal bouquet, the MOH bouquet and 13 centerpiece arrangements. Thankfully she only wanted white roses and greenery of my choosing. I really think I would enjoy doing more of this on the side. Of course they are very close friends so I didn't charge anything, but it was great practice!

It may have been the little nudge I needed to finally get a site up and going. I've got to figure out what I'd be offering (Invitations, Planning, Day-of coordination, Floral...), my pricing, etc.

I just love weddings!

(ETA: Pictures as promised!)

Not the greatest photo, but those are the centerpieces!Bridal Bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment