Yesterday when I took my temp, I thought the end was eminent. It didn't drop a lot, but it did drop. Until this morning. It is now back up to it's highest point yet. I'm also on CD30. So... technically I am late. But I'm not certain as to when I O'd. Do I test? Do I not test? Do you see my rollercoaster issue?
I think I may wait until Saturday morning. Give myself another couple of temps to see if things stay up. Not a single PMS symptom in sight, so we'll see!
If you have a spare prayer or positive thought, I'd sure appreciate it.