Thursday, February 11, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

The beautiful Buckin nominated me for this award! B is an amazing woman. She also has PCOS. It is from her that I have learned so much more about myself and my condition. Her guidance and support have meant a great deal to me. Just knowing that a woman so strong, smart, and kind would stick around for as long as she has in my corner makes me hold my head a little higher when the going gets tough. Someday I'm flying my tush across this beautiful country of ours and giving her the biggest hug she's ever had! Thanks, Buck!

The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the award and place it in your blog.
- Link the person who nominated you for this award.
- Tell us 7 interesting things about you.
- Nominate 7 bloggers
- Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.

About me:
1) I love office supplies.
2) The only thing I love more than office supplies and my husband (in that order) is a good planner.
3) I have all three of our camping trips planned for the summer. Our Memorial Day trip already has a planned menu.
4) I cannot get enough of the show Chuck... Zachary Levi... ;)
5) I am going to be opening an Etsy store.
6) I have just joined a softball team. I haven't played in 7 years - I'm stoked!
7) I am so unhappy at work right now that I cannot even enjoy my evenings because I am so overwhelmed with the dread of tomorrow. I've got to get out of this funk.

Okay, we can not end on a downer, so a bonus:
8) My spring project is to remove the wallpaper in our dining room and kitchen, it's going to be beautiful!

I nominate:
Anne
Stephanie
Jess
Jenny
Susan
Rotty
Candace

1 comment: