Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chubby Check-In

While my weight has not changed a BIT, I am feeling a lot better. Even with the serious period bloat and water retention, I'm still sitting comfortably in my size smaller jeans. However, the real upside to this week is I worked out 4 of the 7 days! I'm going to try for 5 this week.

Wednesday: 30 minutes on the elliptical (on this 'fat burner' series - KICKS MY ASS, nothing like just plain 30 minutes on the machine)
Thursday: Walked 2.5 miles
Friday: 30 minutes on the elliptical
Sunday: Walked for an hour. I'm not 100% certain, but we walked approx. 3.5 miles.

I feel really good about my activity level. Today I spent time preparing for my week and I purchased some snacks and such to take with me to work. Some days get so hectic and I end up grabbing something really bad for me. Now I've got some 100 calorie options and a few Healthy Choice low cal, low sodium soup for when I forget or can't pack a lunch. Always good to have a back up plan, right?

Hopefully next week I will have better progress to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment