Thursday, February 4, 2010

Clomid - Round II

I've completed my 5 days at the increased 100mg dosage. The last three months I was pleasantly surprised by how different I didn't feel. No side affects, changes, nada. This month is different so far. Not drastically so, but also not puppies and rainbows like the first three months.

I've been exhausted. I went to sleep at 7:00pm last night, ya'll. Lamesauce! I've also felt really 'off' and am constantly slightly nauseous. It's been a full day since I've been done with the pills and I already feel better. Thankfully no mood swings or extra crankiness, I think J was worried about that one! Oh, but the CM that I've been producing for it being so early in my cycle... hello! You're welcome for that last little tidbit. I know you were dying to know! But, I'm tracking that too this cycle, so brace yourself for more Mrs. S CM Status Updates.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! CM is a good sign!! (and if you don't see the CM you want, keep a bottle of Preconcieve around for an EXTRA ooomph!)

    ReplyDelete