Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A couple of updates before we head to the airport..

Had an ultrasound and a good chat with the doctor. He decided to up my dosage again this month (150mg), before deciding if we're going to try and switch medication. I go back next Thursday so that he can take a good peek at my folicles, and see if am actually preparing to O.

J's SA came back and the results were really good. I am relieved not to have to fight this from both ends. He had excellent motility and morphology and they like to see between 20-90 million troops per ml and J provided them with about 74.5. 'Doesn't get much better than that' the doc said. Boy was it nice to hear those words for a change.

So, here we go again. Day 1 of the 150mg dosage. Since I had mild symptoms last month, we'll just have to see how I do this month. Wish us luck!


  1. I wish you all the luck in the world. I'm supposed to start my dose of 150mg today as well, but I had decided to put it off because of finances that we got hit with. DH doesn't want to. I'll have to talk to him tonight and see what we are going to do, but for some reason I'm incredibly scared to take it this time around. I don't know why. GL hon.

  2. That is fantastic that J's boys are in good condition!!! Good luck this cycle!