Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunshine Award!

One of the sweetest women I have ever known, Susan, nominated me for this pretty award! Ain't it cute? I love getting these! It's right up there with getting birthday and Christmas cards in the mail. They're pretty and it is nice to be thought of, isn't it? Anywho, here's the rules (short and sweet, I like that too!):

Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo in my post or within my blog.
2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers. 12?? Jebus.
3. Link the nominees within my post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award!

It ain't 12, I decided to just cut that in half for good measure. Here are my nominations (in no particular order):

Rachel
Susan
Krista
Candace
Anne
Jess

****ETA: KC nominated me as well! Only my laptop is being a giant PITA and wouldn't let me get to her blog to know what exactly she'd nominated me for. Sorry, KC! KC is the mama to the a-fricken-dorable Ryder, seriously go check out her blog even if only to see that cute face!****

1 comment: