It's been a couple of weeks, but I'm back with TT!
1. A wallpaper free kitchen! People, I don't think you understand what we were dealing with. When we looked at the house we said 'this will be the first thing to go!' and TWO YEARS later we're now getting to it. I can only describe it as country chic. With birds nests and houses, gingham, two different boarders, etc. I cannot tell you how much we hated it. But, the kitchen is DONE! Just a bit left in the dining room and we're all done! Pictures to come when we're all done.
2. A busy schedule. I credit that as the only reason I got out of my AF/BFN funk this month. Distraction is a beautiful thing. But seriously, I might need to do something about the fact that we have all of two available weekends until September. Yikes!
3. Growing up. My sister and I fought like cats and dogs growing up. Actually cats and dogs don't quite cover it, but you get the idea. In the last couple of years, as we've each grown up, we've been communicating more and actually getting along. I cannot wait to see what our relationship will grow to.
4. My sister. I am thankful that she is maturing. That she is strong enough to have opened up and seek the help she deserves. I am so deeply proud of her. It is only up from here.
5. Broccoli with cheese. Broccoli + homemade cheese sauce = Yummmmmmmy. Yes, you read that right. I'm mildly obsessed. Although when I made it for dinner tonight, I promise it wasn't the only thing I ate this time. Unlike last week...
6. My planner filled with check lists and to do lists (especially the ones on my cute and brightly colored post-its!). I'm not getting absolutely everything done, but I cannot imagine how much I'd be dropping without them!
What are you thankful for this Thursday?