Friday, April 30, 2010

Chubby Check In

So, I've felt defeated with my plateau lately so I haven't really been discussing my weight too much. Because, well because it hadn't really changed a lot. It'd hit my plateau, the same one I've had for two fricken years now, and I wasn't going anywhere. Gym 4 days a week and softball on Sundays? BAH - no dice.

Remember how I started talking about carbs earlier this week? Well I'll be damned if watching my carbs hasn't been the kick in the pants I needed! Weight this morning? 192, that's 3 lbs since Tuesday! O.M.G. Now, I know this won't always be the case, and the majority is probably water weight. (I'm not sure how I can lose any water weight since I'm drinking like a camel, but whatevs!) But, you know what? I don't care! I'll take whatever I can get. I'm almost to my biggest loser goal of being under 190. SO close.

The fact that I have achieved that during this incredibly stressful work week. I'm really proud of myself. It was all I could do to not walk in the door last night and head straight for the ice cream I know is in my freezer. But, I didn't. Nope, I kicked ass.

This week hasn't been all bad. I've lost a few lbs (FINALLY!), I think I may have ovulated (FINALLY!), and it's Friday. I survived it all. And since I've been SO good, I think I've earned myself a glass of red wine tonight at dinner with our pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment