Friday, April 30, 2010

Dr Visit 2.0

Doc Oc is almost certain that I ovulated early this month! My lining is very thick, the fluid (from the cyst that held MY egg!) had been obsorbed. Of course we won't know for certain until A) I'm knocked up, we had pretty excellent timing I might add; B)I have another 24-25 day cycle.

Should this not be our month, I am going to take the Femara again next month. I will start charting again next month, as well as using my OPK's a couple of days early. I didn't start using OPK's until Monday (CD12) because I was out. Monday and Tuesday I had very solid second lines, but there were not darker than the control. They have progressively lightened up all week. Take that for what it's worth.

Of course even if I did ovulate, we have only about a 15-20% chance of conceiving. More importantly though I feel like we finally have a little bit of progress!

We're 5ish days into our 2WW, so fingers crossed peeps. I will keep thinking pregnant thoughts and potentially looking up a few old-wives tales just for fun.

TGIF!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for positive attitudes! I will send positive pregnant thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. YAY!!! EVERYTHING IS CROSSED!!

    ReplyDelete