Monday, April 5, 2010

A tiny bit of progress.

Today was my mid-cycle appointment to check on the progress of my follicle development. "That's not great progress" was my doctors words. However, he did say that this medication can take a few cycles to get the job done AND there was some progress. He said at this point in the cycle he would like to see me at 1.8cm and I was at about 1.2. That's still better than the .8/.9 I was at last month. So I'm going to mark this one in the win column. I will take any bit of progress I can get. At least I feel pointed in the right direction.

He did say that it is possible this cycle isn't completely shot. He wants me to keep using the OPKs because it is possible that I am gearing up to ovulate later than 'normal'. So, just like always, we'll just have to wait and see.

I wouldn't mind making a Whistler baby this week... ;)

(side note: fear not my friends, the dry spell has ended. i don't think i would have been able to survive much longer. ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment